How I can help you
I can help someone starting up a new business or currently running a small / medium size existing business with setting up initial financial systems and the financials required for business plans or loans applications.
I have worked as a cost analyst at large and medium size manufacturers, corporate division controller, vice-president. Additionally, along with a partner, I co-founded of a home based property management business, and ended my career as a sole practitioner financial analyst preparing capital reserve studies for commercial and residential property associations.
Professional credentials / civic participation:
- Presenter at national manufacturers meetings (justifying capital investments)
- National Instructor for Community Association Institute (CAI)
- Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) (CAI)
- Served as director for local chapter of Easter Seals.
- Member of SCORE (NW Connecticut Chapter) for over 15 years
B.A. Economics - Thiel College
M.B.A. Finance - University of Hartford
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services